What are the minimum requirements for a New Member?
New members joining the Junior League of Fresno must complete the New Member course. The New Member course is a required period of orientation that begins in August and concludes in May. The New Member course provides education and training about the structure of the Junior League, along with its history and role in the community.
Successful completion of the New Member course prepares a woman for active membership in one of the many Junior League committees. It takes commitment to meet the obligations, but the rewards include giving back to the Fresno community through various projects, fundraisers, training and education opportunities, and making lifelong friendships with other League members.
- Attendance at Monthly General Membership Meetings (First Monday of the month)
- Attendance at New Member Class Meeting (Saturday in September)
- Committee Placement
- New Member Course Fee of $75 (One-time fee)
- Annual Membership Dues of $150
- Financial Assessment $150
- Total amount due for the Provisional Year is $375