Junior League of Fresno provides our members with a variety of opportunities to develop their potential through an extensive menu of training opportunities and hands-on learning experiences. Training is meant to prepare members for volunteer service, professional growth, and encourage further civic leadership development.
Training opportunities include:
- Résumé writing
- Fundraising and Fund Development
- How to… (run an effective meeting, take minutes, create a marketing campaign, and more!)
- Board Governance
- Leadership Skills
- Public Speaking
- Human Resources and Mentoring
- Servant Leadership
- Strategic Planning
- Advocacy and Policymaking
- Parliamentary Procedure
- Human Trafficking Awareness and Prevention
- Organizational Financial Literacy
Junior League of Fresno also offers high-level organizational training for interested members through our relationships with the Northern California, Reno, and Honolulu Junior Leagues and the Association of Junior Leagues International, Inc.